This fortifying brew of echinacea, elderflower, liquorice root, peppermint, sage and thyme helps build defences and ward off winter invaders. The soothing properties of liquorice, thyme and peppermint relieves sore throats and helps with chesty coughs, and is beneficial for upset tummies too.
- Echinacea is known to stimulate the immune system
- Elderflower is warming
- Liquorice root may help expectorate and soothes upset tummies
- Peppermint is beneficial against fevers and is warming. Also beneficial for upset tummies
- Sage is a known antiseptic
- Thyme may have antimicrobial effects
Add a teaspoon of Breathe Easy Herbal Tea to each cup of freshly boiled water and infuse for 5 - 10 minutes. Drink hot.
Contraindications for pregnancy:
As a general rule, Perfect Potion teas which are made from fruit or herbs, are generally safe for you to drink while you're pregnant. However, due to the nature of the herbs used in our Breathe Easy Herbal Tea, we recommend this is avoided during pregnancy or if you think you are pregnant. Please consult your health care professional before using this product.